Payroc, Ethos Announce U.S. Cryptocurrency Payments Partnership

TINLEY PARK, Ill., and PARK CIY, Utah,--Payroc LLC, a leading merchant services and payment processing organization, and Ethos.io PTE, a leading cryptocurrency services platform, today formally announced their partnership to create a best-in-class cryptocurrency merchant payment processing service. The Ethos Bedrock platform will be integrated with Payroc’s payment gateway platform, enabling a simple “Pay with Crypto” button to be placed on merchant websites, giving consumers the option of paying with cryptocurrency in addition to traditional payment forms. The companies made their partnership intentions known late last week during Digital Currency Con in Park City.

“We’re excited about partnering with Ethos as it brings together the traditional payments world Payroc operates in with new digital currencies,” said Jared Poulson, chief integrations officer for Payroc. “Our merchants will be able to accept payments via traditional credit cards, ACH, PayPal and now popular cryptocurrencies,” added Poulson. “We have been tracking Ethos for quite some time. Their commitment and vision of bringing the benefits of blockchain technology to the mass market aligns with Payroc’s culture of innovation, trust and stability.”

The partnership will facilitate direct consumer-to-merchant crypto payments, encompassing common cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, as well as the Ethos token which acts as the gas for the Ethos ecosystem. Ethos Bedrock also abstracts blockchains, and therefore can support other cryptos such as Ripple and Litecoin.

Benefits to participating merchants include instant crypto payments and settlement made directly from consumer crypto wallets, plus immutable transactions with no chargeback risk. Consumer benefits include the opportunity to pay from mobile devices in cryptocurrency with the security and convenience of Ethos Universal Wallet’s easy-to-use, decentralized self-storage that keeps tokens, coins and digital assets safe and secure on the blockchain.

“Payroc is a stable, trusted and visionary partner,” said Ethos Chief Executive Officer Shingo Lavine. “Ethos is dedicated to bringing cryptocurrency to the masses, and partners such as Payroc are an integral part of our delivery.”

About Payroc LLC

Payroc, headquartered in the Tinley Park suburb of Chicago, drives commerce for its merchants with anytime, anywhere payment solutions. Payroc serves its referral partners and merchant clients with integrity as trusted advisors and recognized experts in payments, providing transparent pricing clarity, and developing personal relationships while delivering exceptional technology. Payroc services and supports more than 30,000 merchants throughout North America, providing stability in payments by safely and securely processing over $10 billion in annual charge volume. The company is a full-service merchant acquirer, a registered ISO of MB Financial Bank, N.A., Chicago, Illinois, a registered ISO and payment facilitator of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, and a registered ISO of Wells Fargo, Concord, California. For more information, please visit payroc.com or telephone 844-PAYROC-4.

About Ethos.io PTE LTD

Ethos is a leading cryptocurrency services provider that is building a bridge between the blockchain and existing financial institutions and systems. The Ethos Universal Wallet enables anybody to securely safe-keep their own crypto assets easily, safely and for free. The Universal Wallet is decentralized, with consumers creating and owning their own private SmartKeys that secure personal digital vaults. The Universal Wallet is built on Bedrock, a foundation platform that abstracts and makes blockchains more accessible, secure and compliant for both people and financial institutions. Ethos has built a blockchain dream team of financial and technology executives with experience at companies like Blackrock, Citrix, Deloitte, Freddie Mac, Merrill Lynch and UBS. Ethos is headquartered in Singapore with a global presence and community. Learn more at Ethos.io.

About the author

Author

John Doe

Aenean dignissim vestibulum nibh, in mattis purus vehicula

On 8/13/2020 Cespedes said:

I am truly thankful to the owner of this site who has shared this impressive paragraph at here.

On 8/10/2020 Gracia said:

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

On 8/5/2020 Waltman said:

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with your blog. It appears as if some of the text within your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen before. Thank you

On 8/5/2020 Worgan said:

As the admin of this web site is working, no question very rapidly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.

On 7/30/2020 Hartnett said:

Everything posted made a bunch of sense. But, think about this, suppose you composed a catchier title? I ain't saying your information is not solid, however suppose you added a title that grabbed folk's attention? I mean Payroc | Payroc, Ethos Announce U.S. Cryptocurrency Payments Partnership is a little boring. You should peek at Yahoo's front page and note how they write news headlines to grab viewers to open the links. You might add a video or a picture or two to get people excited about everything've got to say. Just my opinion, it could bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

On 7/29/2020 Nazario said:

Very descriptive article, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?

On 7/17/2020 Casillas said:

Greetings! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

On 6/26/2020 Brownbill said:

You can certainly see your expertise in the article you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

On 6/23/2020 Heil said:

Truly when someone doesn't know after that its up to other people that they will assist, so here it happens.

On 5/25/2020 Bruce said:

Hot Spain escorts will bring you priceless encounter.

On 5/21/2020 Bronson said:

In-quick Russian females provide fabulous services.

On 5/16/2020 Witmer said:

Reduce the expense of Volkswagen components repairs.

On 5/7/2020 Champion de Crespigny said:

Cryptocurrency is the identical, at least for now.

On 3/21/2020 Yuan said:

Hello. payroc.com is awesome, bookmarked!

On 1/5/2020 Laura Wiess said:

Hey - I was checking out your site and I’m impressed with how clean and professional it looks. Adding video to your website has become an absolute MUST. Even something basic that clearly defines exactly what it is you're offering & why work with your company vs competitors... My team, based out of Jerusalem and California, creates quality animated explainer videos. Our award-winning videos are proven to increase customer engagement and decrease user bounce rate. Email me back for some explainer video samples, pricing, or just to say hi! -Laura Email: Laura@mybizexplained.com Website: mybizexplained.com

On 11/10/2019 Furman said:

Fellas, I gotta boast. I found a girl online who got naked for me. Just check my url.

On 11/9/2019 Fleischer said:

Hello. Do you allow guest posts on payroc.com ?

On 11/9/2019 Laura Sacks said:

Hey again, I was recently on your site and I can see you continue to pour time and energy into your digital presence. Your hard work shows and it’s really coming along! What caught my eye was, despite the engaging layout & clear investment in your site, you’re still missing an explainer video to easily convey information to website viewers. It's sad to say, but web visitors today are lazier than ever! Without high-quality video content on your site, you are missing out on potential customers. These potential customers are already on your site - you just need to convert them! FYI - I work at an amazing explainer video & marketing firm that specializes in creating fun and easily digestible homepage videos. We have actually created several such videos in your industry. We have offices in California + Jerusalem Israel. I would love to chat further about how I can help. Email me laura@MyBizExplained.com or see some samples on www.MyBizExplained.com -- Laura Sacks Manager www.MyBizExplained.com Laura@MyBizExplained.com

On 9/18/2019 Derick Betche said:

The most comprehensive and complete database of over 11,000+ cryptocurrency websites is out! Here is what it contains: You will receive a Global Database of All Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Websites and Business Contact Details. The cryptocurrency database contains practically all types of crypto and blockchain sites, including but not limited to ICO sites, wallets, crypto exchanges, blockchain news sites, forums, tech and trading sites and much more. The B2B marketing list comes in an Excel .csv format and contains the following contact details: emails, websites, addresses, phone numbers and social media links. How Our Cryptocurrency Business Leads Can Help Your Business: Connecting the Dots Our cryptocurrency B2B marketing list can help your business to promote your goods and services to virtually all types of cryptocurrency websites. You can even use the blockchain contact details to do a guest blog post outreach to build some quality and crypto-related niche backlinks to help to improve your off-page SEO and organic rankings. Our B2B marketing list simply connects the dots between you and your business. Download your copy right now at https://creativebeartech.com/product/blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-email-list-for-b2b-marketing/

On 9/14/2019 Whittingham said:

Hello. I have checked your payroc.com and i see you've got some duplicate content so probably it is the reason that you don't rank high in google. But you can fix this issue fast. There is a tool that generates content like human, just search in google: miftolo's tools

Over 9 Billion transactions processed